– English name: Tea Tree Oil.
– Scientific name: Melaleuca alternifolia.
– Extraction Ingredients: leaf and trunk
– Origin: Vietnam/India
1. Cajeput oil supports the treatment of cough and stuffy nose to baby or infant and adult:
First, it is impossible not to mention that the oil is the cajeput is capable of supporting the treatment of the respiratory disease. With the weather and habitat, babies at home often encounter breathing problems such as runny nose, nasal congestion, or flu. With high antibacterial ability to use in the house or baby’s bedroom will help the respiratory system be antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. With the elegant scent from the essential oil, the life space of the family does not only help adults feel relaxed and comfortable but also help protect children from respiratory diseases.
2. Aromatherapy and anti-inflammatory:
Due to its extremely good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities. Cajeput oil clear out acne and blackish very effectively. It is also known and used as a cosmetic pharmacy in the prevention of acne and acne efficacy. In addition, there is another way that to use a few drops of essential oils into warm water for a refreshing dip. This will help the skin to get rid of dead cells, and prevent common skin diseases such as thrush or psoriatic,… After only 30 minutes of soaking in the water that has a few drops of Cajeput oil, all fatigue and tension will disappear with water, the reason is that the herb essence in Cajeput oil helps to reduce the SNS stress, and eliminate body toxins.
3. Cajeput essential oil reduces arthritis and analgesic symptoms:
Another possibility of Cajeput essential oil is to relieve pain. Cajeput essential oil can be used to apply in various traumatic areas of the body to assist in relieving pain such as arthritis, back pain, skin trauma, or headache,… However, don’t put it directly in eyes or drink as it will pose a danger to health.
4. Thermoregulation, strengthening the immune system:
Last but not least,this use is commonly known by the Cajeput products that it regulate the body’s temperature. This can be used as conventional oils to support the reduction of fever for family members or when your stomach feel bad can apply a few drops of Cajeput oil and gently rub the abdomen to support body temperature regulation. When the weather becomes cold,you can apply one to two drops of the oil in your child’s back and neck which will help them better resistance to weather conditions such as colds or respiration. Because it is capable of helping to resist a number of bacteria that help strengthen the child’s immune system.
How to use the Cajeput oil for infants and small children:
– When using cajeput oil for newborn baby mother should pour oil into the hands to rub the hands together and apply to the baby, if combined with the massage technique as possible. This method is only for precautions with babies have sensitive skin, as the tram oil is considered to be benign, a lot of the effect without side effects. Besides it warm people but not heat, very safe for baby health as well as the mother before and after birth.
– When the baby has a stuffy nose, before bedtime pour cajeput oil into mother’s hand, rubbing the baby feet, pour a smaller amount on hands to dab on the chest, back.
– If the baby has a cough can apply in the back near the lungs and the rubbing will warm the lungs, reduce cough for baby.
– Use cajeput oil to help clean air so that young children do not suffer from respiratory diseases.
– When the baby has a stuffy nose, you give little oil to your fingers and near your baby’s nose to smell or you can apply to your baby’s coveralls for him to smell.
– When the baby is f flatulence, you apply the oil to the abdomen, avoid oil falling into the navel and massage the abdomen from the outside, clockwise will help the baby feel better.
How to use cajeput oil for a pregnant person and a person after birth
– When pregnant or post-natal,the body is still weak, to avoid flu, use the oil to apply to hands, feet, ears.
– Apply to aches and pains to reduce fatigue.
– Mix with warm water for relaxing.
– After birth, hair loss is a frequent phenomenon for women. To overcome this situation, you use a little oil with shampoo to reduce hair loss.
– Acne: Use cotton pad dipped in cajeput oil and apply directly to the top of acne, apply it 2 times/day, before bedtime and after waking up in the morning. For acne prone areas such as forehead, nose and chin, apply the oil to the T area. If the skin has severe acne, 3 – 4 drops of Cajeput oil into cleanser and used daily.
Note: When applying in the back should apply two sides of the back,do not apply between the spine of your child’s back. For the baby, in the cold day should massage the feet with a little oil and then wear socks for them.
– For families in the countryside, or have a cold breeze, cajeput oil will help purify the air and protect your family’s health.