– English: Rose Geranium Oil
– Aroma: warm, attractive
– Extraction method: water vapor extraction System
– Ingredients extracted: leaves and seeds
– Scientific name: Pelargonium
– Origin: India
Considered as a fragrance capable of bringing relaxation and comfort to use, geranium essential oil is also an herb with antibacterial ability. Anti-inflammatory essences in geranium helps prevent bacteria from growing in the wound, limit inflammation and help the wound to recover quickly.
You can also use geranium essential oil along with sea salt, warm water and foot bath for 30 minutes. Antibacterial ability will help you prevent foot fungus, or infections under the soles of the feet, soaking your feet in warm water also helps stimulate blood circulation, and makes the body relax. and comfortable.
If there are elder people who often face joint pain when the weather changes. You can dilute a few drops of geranium essential oil with a base oil such as coconut oil or jojoba oil and massage it into the aching joints to reduce aches and pains effectively.
2. Support for first aid and hemostasis
Geranium extract can help the blood vessels to contract effectively stop bleeding, it also helps speed up the healing of skin wounds. So you can use it for first aid if you accidentally cut your hand while cooking. It helps speed healing, can also fade scars quickly and effectively
3. Reduce stress, fatigue
Mysterious and seductive scent from geranium essential oil, surely bring away all your fatigue and stress. In addition, they can also help your nervous system relax to stop headaches, and prolonged stress. Just a few drops of geranium essential oil diffused in a space about 30 minutes and then relax, you will feel the effect of geranium essence makes you feel comfortable and happy. Futhermore, soaking in warm water mixed with a few drops of geranium essence can sometimes bring greater effect. Because geranium essence will directly affect the body, help reduce muscle fatigue, and the spirit will be relaxed by the characteristic seductive scent.
4. Improve respiratory health
Respiratory infections, which are becoming more common due to the increasingly polluted environment, make the respiratory system more susceptible to infection than before. Geranium essential oil with specific antibacterial properties can help reduce the symptoms of rhinitis and disinfect the respiratory system to help the body to be more resistant from respiratory-related diseases such as rhinitis, stuffy nose,cold, … Instead of having to use antibiotics that can cause unhealthy effects, just diffuse a few drops of geranium essential oil in the living space, a safer natural therapy and bring a pleasant feeling when applied.
5. Deodorize and repel insects
When diffused geranium essential oil in the living space, they will act as an insect repellent and natural insects extremely effective. In addition, unpleasant odors in the living space will be removed, but instead is a pleasant aroma from this herb. If you are bitten by an insect bite, you can use geranium essence or cajeput oil to apply to the bite to help relieve the pain and discomfort. The swelling and pain will quickly disappear. However, before applying directly to the skin you need to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients of geranium essence or it will make the condition worse.
Directions for use:
-For diffusers or lamps: use 3-5 drops of essential oils depend on the areas.
-For the sauna: use from 5-10 drops of essential oil depending on the area.
In addition, geranium essential oil has many different uses depending on the needs:
– Massage: Use a few drops of geranium essence with a natural conductive oil such as sweet almond or jojoba or coconut oil, to create a massage mixture into areas of the body, helping to relieve muscle pain, prevent muscle tension, relax muscles.
– Bathing: Drip 2 to 4 drops of essential oil into the bath, then massage the entire body, helping to relax and relieve stress very well.
– Insect bites: Apply 1 to 2 drops to the bite and gently rub the bite to reduce discomfort, and swelling.
– Note: before using the product directly on the body make sure that you are not irritated with any ingredients of the product. Limiting the use of pure essential oils to avoid irritation should be diluted with carrier oil or with water before use. If there are abnormalities when using the product, please see doctor immediately for advice.